Sunday, March 11, 2007

Word is out!

Yesterday we called Chris's mom ("when were you going to tell me?"). Last night we told my friend Nikki at her birthday party("Ahhhhhh! I'm so excited for you!"). Today we told my parents when they visited(*chuckles and hugs*). Then we called my sister, who was thrilled("Ahhhh! Really? Are you lying to me??"). I'll work on more calls later, but my phone needed a recharge.

Chris and I also dropped off the announcements in the mail, so people should be getting them from Tuesday on. Yikes! People will know! People will want to touch my belly and talk about morning sickness and afterbirth! Ahhhhhhh!

On a lighter note, I am still doing well. I did get a migraine Friday that nearly ruined game night. It managed to hold until the very end though. The nausea is getting better too. Thank goodness for Cheerios and Sprite. I'm still tired by the end of the day, especially after school and tutoring, but still tend to wake up at 2 or 4 in the morning and toss around. And I'm ok with that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great blog! I will really enjoy reading about all the excitement! New baby, house, car!! Wow!

Mandy

Julie said...

Holy cow!! I just found this from Chris's blog and can I just say woo-hoo yippie yay!!!!!

So very thrilled for you. Waiting with baited breath for future installments!!

Rob said...

Guess this is why you hadn't blogged much lately? Congratulations! If we were nearby, we'd try to touch your belly! Sorry, not going to talk about afterbirth though. Umbilical cords, now THOSE are cool...

Rob said...

Holy cow, I just re-read and realized what this means for the Mountain Dew industry! Sell any stock you had, their market demand must've taken a plunge!

(unless of course I'm just out of it and you haven't been drinking much of that for a long time...)

Jim Otermat said...

Hooray for fornication! Is that too crude for a global blog?

Hugs said...

Yes, this is why I haven't been blogging as much. That and the internet here has become unreliable. *mutters*

And the caffeine dependency has been a long struggle that ended with me drinking one can of caffeine free Mountain Dew a day in the fall. Mountain Dew is still in business, so the stock market should be safe.

Although pop is definitely one of the things that constantly sounds good, especially since I'm always so tired.