Friday, March 16, 2007

See what happens when we tell people?

As Chris implied, it's been a rough week. I've had every type of headache, from normal to tension to sinus to migraine. The nausea also stepped up to bat. I actually took Wednesday off because I was feeling pretty miserable. There are several bugs going around school, so maybe I caught something. Who knows.

The only real problem is that I haven't been eating as much and am losing a little weight. I know you aren't supposed to gain a lot during the first trimester, but I don't think I should be losing any. I haven't lost enough to be concerned. I'm more worried about getting yelled at by the doctor. First time I was weighed I had on a huge sweater and boots. Next time I'll have on school clothes. It'll look like I lost 10 lbs and I'll get yelled at and told I'm not fit to be a mother. Ok, I have an overactive imagination. It's what makes me interesting.

I'm a little overwhelmed with how excited everyone is for us. I mean, I wasn't expecting anyone to boo or hiss or throw holy water at us to exorcise the demon spawn. But I was thinking "oh, people have gone through this already, it won't be that new." But no, we're getting phone calls and cards and shrieks of joy. It's a lot of fun :) As Chris keeps saying "Soak it up because after Peanut is here, you won't get any of the attention." So bring it on! :)

I'm trying to pick a ticker to put on this sight, but since Chris is in charge of layout I can't post it here. So check them out at my blog (Life with Hugs) and let me know which you like. Or if you have suggestions for better ones. And how you get the darn thing to fit.

No comments: