Sunday, March 25, 2007

my wife, the barefoot addict at 12 weeks pregnant

My dear wife loves cereal. Me, not so much. I'll eat a bowl every 2 weeks or so. This means that there is 1 cereal eater in this household. One. Singular. Then why in the dilly o are there 5 boxes of cereal in our cupboard?!!?



4 opened, 1 unopened. My wife, the addict. At least Peanut is getting whole grains and dairy everyday, you know?

Here is a photo of my darling wife. Notice that she is barefoot, pregnant, taking brownies out of the oven and wearing a Pearl Jam concert t-shirt. My plans are coming to fruition.


Just one more, here's the wife and Peanut at 12 weeks.


2 comments:

Hugs said...

Chris ate the last of the Cap'n Crunch. When I found out, he said it wasn't even that good. I got the most shocked look on my face and he could not stop laughing at me.

chicks514 said...

Yea, seeing your gaping mouth hanging open is pretty darn funny.