Sunday, March 18, 2007

more belly pictures

Thanks everyone for the congratulatory phone calls, cards and emails. We really appreciate them and enjoy them, especially Marks' card. He sent us a card that had "mommy" and "daddy" on the front, then he wrote in "AJ" and "Big Hair" on the front below it. Then on the inside it said "and baby makes three" and he wrote in "lil' big hair". It made us laugh, it was great. Thanks to everyone! And if you didn't, this isn't a guilt trip, so don't think it is.

And, I have badgered the crap out of my wife and got her to pose for some more belly photos. You can't really tell anything is there, but I'm sure someday my wife will be glad I took these photos of her.

Well, I take that back, I think I can tell a bit of a difference between the 8 week pictures and the 11 week pictures. Regardless, in 3 more weeks we ought to notice a bit more. And for the record, I asked her to take off the big bulky sweater, and just have a lighter shirt on, but she wouldn't.


I told her to pose and make her best "I'm-annoyed-with-my-husband" face. The smile was preceded by an eye-roll, an annoyed head tilt and an exasperated sigh. The things you just can't capture with photographs.


Her stomach makes even weirder noises now that she is pregnant. As I was writing this post, she was standing behind me. All of a sudden her stomach started making this percolating noise like a coffee pot, and I swear the noise sounded like it was moving upward and I thought it was going to percolate out of her and make her vomit on my head.

Bye,

C

No comments: