Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Cutest moment of the holidays

The holidays had poor Xander all messed up. He handled all of the traveling and people with as much grace as possible for a baby boy. However when it was all said and done he spent two days being really fussy and barely consolable. I think that all of the chocolate I ate probably had something to do with it, he seemed to have a lot of gas and tummy troubles.

But last night he had one feeding and then slept for 6.5 hours. Hello zzzzz, how I've missed you.

One of my favorite Xander moments was while we were trying to watch Transformers. He kept fussing and we'd have to pause the movie. Finally I was sitting with Chris on my right and holding Xander against me. While watching the movie I realized Xander had calmed down and I looked at him. He was staring to his left at Chris with a huge open mouthed grin. I smiled but thought 'that will pass, and it's probably just a coincidence since I've only seen him do that when someone is playing with him'.

A couple of minutes later I look and he's still doing the huge grin at Chris. I poked Chris and he saw too. We both laughed and Xander looked around, looked at him again and grinned some more. Someone loves his Daddy, that's for sure.

No comments: