Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Feet

Xander is happy to lay on the floor and flail for an hour or so at a time. Like so (once again, sorry about the video quality):



So I thought I'd try my hand at a poll. After I made it I realized that I grievously left off 'Band Geek' as an option, sorry. Vote away!

Happy Feet!
What sport do you think Xander will play when he gets older?






Running
Soccer (Amanda's sport of her childhood)
Football (Chris's Sunday obsession)
Other (tell us in the comments)
None, he'll get by on his stunning good looks and football will mean he'll never be a teen model
None, he'll obviously get by on his smarts since his parents are so obsessed with math

























3 comments:

chicks514 said...

I voted for soccer.

Anonymous said...

Depends on what age we are talking about-I think it's now in the constitution that every child between 5-10 plays soccer, so it's a safe bet. If we are talking high school though...who knows? I hear rugby is catching on!

Anonymous said...

I honestly have no clue... soccer would be cool, but I'm sure he'll excel in whatever sport he picks to play.

-Sergey