Sunday, January 4, 2009

Xander went to his first birthday party on saturday. I don't know who had more fun, him or myself. It was at a gymnastics training building and they had trampolines, mats, things to jump on, things to climb on and very few things that he had to stay out of.

I put him in the octogon below and rolled him along the mats and he loved it. Then all the other kids started copying us and we had to share. We spent some time on the trampoline too, but that made his mother cringe and simply look the other direction (but it was still fun).

At some point we sang happy birthday to the birthday girl, but we were too busy crashing, landing, crawling, jumping, hanging and running to get caught up in the evenings' scheduled activities.

I have some video clips of us on the trampoline. I was going to put them up here, but after reviewing them I think I'll not have any open invitations to Child Protective Services to take my kid away.

No comments: