Monday, March 17, 2008

Road Trip!

X had his first non-holiday road trip on Sunday to Cincinnati. First we visited his Crazy Uncle Frank and his new baby (I had food on my fingers, otherwise I would have tried holding him up a little better):


So right before we took that picture we were eating and Xander was being fussy. I had just finished some ribs so I stuck one of the bones in his mouth to suck on. I think he liked it. Amanda was upset because he was getting rib sauce on his shirt, I defended myself with "who cares, he's quiet!"

Xander got to try out a bouncy seat. This is on Xander's Easter wish list.


Then we visited Aunt Sarah and wished her a happy birthday!


Then we visited Aunt Trisha and watched "The Princess Diaries".

2 comments:

Hugs said...

The Princess Bride!

Geez, what are you going to do if we every have a daughter?

chicks514 said...

It wasn't my choice to watch that movie you nerd!