Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I should not be allowed out of the house

Not a whole lot to report from me, Chris seems to cover most of it. I'm not vomiting, which is great. Chris and I both thought I'd be a huge puker. I do get nausea, so Cheerios has become my go to food. That is when Chris isn't overseeing my leafy green intake.

Sleep seems to be my issue. I get exhausted and crash into bed, then wake up in the middle of the night and toss and turn. In turn, I'm tired all day and become increasingly irritable at students. So I'm trying to be patient and remind myself that I'm tired and hormonal and the student does not need his head bitten off and will likely do worse if it is.

I did go to Joann's Etc yesterday for knitting supplies and ended up looking for ideas for our flier we'll send out. I bought stock paper and a paper punch that cuts out pacifiers. But it was on sale! I behaved myself, really!

Second ultrasound tomorrow!

1 comment:

chicks514 said...

Oh yea, Dr.s visit tomorrow.