Saturday, February 3, 2007

God is having fun with me

So I kept hearing 'With Open Arms'. Now I turn on tv and 'Look Who's Talking' is on.

Chris and I, being geeky nerd types, are turning to the books. So far from the library I have gotten:
What to Expect When You're Expecting
Pregnancy Myths
Your Week-By-Week Pregnancy
The Baby Name Wizard
The Expectant Father

These will definitely count towards the "Read more non-fiction" part of my New Year's resolutions. At some point I'll post about the good ones so that some day, down the road people can look at the list and know which books to read (kind of like what Julie did in her first month on And Katie Makes Three).

So far not much sickness. The hardest part is just that I am getting a few more migraines and I can't take my medicine. I'm eating better and drinking tons of water. I'm working on the exercising thing, but that has always been a struggle for me to stick to. I have to remember, it's not just for me!

No comments: