Sunday, February 18, 2007

almost blew our cover

So this week Hugs is 7 weeks pregnant. Her friend Sarah B comes to town yesterday and today we got together with Mandy, Asa, Sarah and Lori for a late breakfast. Well, somehow between the 6 of us the topic of kids and having kids and birthing and crap came up as a topic of conversation. Darn it, you know it really is hard to force a blank expression on your face? Well, it's hard for me at least. Gosh darn it.

Apparently I had a goofy look on my face that Hugs alleges that almost caused us to blow our cover. I say she's full of crap. Although, there were various points in the conversation where I just wanted to blurt it out and tell everyone. I mean, hey, this is exciting stuff! I couldn't help it!

Got to run, funny videos is on tv.

C

No comments: