Sunday, February 25, 2007

We told 1 person!

We did it, we told 1 person in our network of family and close friends. We told Sergey and it was funny telling him. He promised he would be a good sport about it and keep it a secret for the next 2 weeks until we mail our announcements out and tell everybody. I was dying to tell somebody, and so was Hugs. But it didn't sate my appetite for telling people. I want to tell everybody still!! I'm trapped!

I guess I was dying because we spent part of the afternoon looking at family cars. On a whim we ended up test driving the Malibu Maxx around. The in-laws had a Malibu for years and it seemed really reliable and plus this one has a station wagon like rear end. And most importantly Hugs like driving it and she felt comfortable in it. But we are going to keep looking.

So anyway, now we need to take off and meet our realtor to go look at some more houses. There are 5 of them today and they all looked great on the internet, we'll see how good they are in real life. The 3 yesterday were a bust. Gross. Oh well.

C

No comments: