Sunday, June 3, 2007

week 22

Look at it! It's huge!

Week 22:



I can't believe we are in week 22. It's a bit surprising to me. I was reading the wife's blog and at the top she's got this meter that shows how far along the baby is and I was taken aback by how far along Peanut is.

My co-worker was giving me some pearls of wisdom the other night and said to watch out because the 9th month is pure evilness. Which seems understandable.

Oh, and there is regular movement down there now. Of course, it takes Amanda by surprise each time and makes her jump. I haven't felt it yet, but I'm sure that'll happen soon. I'd probably jump too.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Amanda - you are the cutest pregnant woman I've seen in ages. Adorable.

Please don't punch me in the teeth, I really mean it!

You're definitely past the "pregnant or too many desserts?" ackward phase. Now it's all congrats and unwanted attention. ;) So Congrats. And unwanted attention. Bwa ha ha.

Hugs said...

Thanks Julie. Apparently I look good in maternity clothes because I am constantly getting compliments now. So far so good because I usually look at myself in the mirror and think "bleck" but the compliments make me feel better :)

And I have officially hit the point of people asking if I'm expecting, instead of tiptoeing around the topic.