Sunday, May 13, 2007

belly pictures!

Here we are at week 19. We are getting some size here! I need to calm myself because Amanda threatened to take away my pregnant belly picture privilege because week after week my laughter is becoming more and more maniacal.


Here is a half turn side shot. I like this a bit better, it adds depth!



This week has brought us not too much new....the maternity clothes are starting to be filled out nicely. That much is certain. Her appetite has been about the same, just a bit more snacking and 2 bowls of cereal for breakfast instead of 1. Mood swings are so so. Honestly, I really don't notice them...although she does cry much easier at regular intervals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see her facial expressions when you are taking these!

Mandy

chicks514 said...

Picture this, I'm laughing my head off and she doesn't know why. And I keep saying "belleeeeeeeeeey! beeellllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!!"

So her facial expression is kinda like "are you done yet?"