Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Sprinkler Ball

We've had some heat this past week. Nothing compared to our home in Ohio or across the midwest in general, but enough to make it tough not to have air conditioning. Since the house we are in only had one little fan that worked, we decided to pick up one and ended up with a sprinkler ball as well.

Xander loved it and ran right in.


Josie was much more cautious.


Too close!


Use the bubble wand to see what happens.


Come on, Josie, it's cool for you!


Any minute now she will work up the nerve.


Xander enjoyed it.


Finally it's Aunt Trisha to the rescue!


Unfortunately, I think I hooked the hose up to the ball incorrectly and there is water in the air part of the ball that I can't get out. I should see if I can exchange it because the kids (at least Xander) loved it.

No comments: