Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Snotty Little Things

Last week, on Thursday to be exact, Josie woke up with a runny nose. So like clockwork, Xander woke up with a runny nose on Saturday. There has been an abundance of tissues used, some coughing but, fortunately, no fevers.

Unfortunately, them having colds does severely limit our activities. No gym because they aren't allowed in the kids area, no play grounds or story time. I'm pretty sure that is where Josie picked up this little bug, an oh-so-thoughtful caretaker left a kid's bottle sitting on a bench and Josie repeatedly made a bee line for it while I was reminding Xander not to tackle kids. So I'm trying to be considerate and not expose others.

So that means being stuck at home in this small house with tempers already shortened by not feeling well.

I just hope that they are better by next Monday because there is a scheduled power outage and I might actually have to interact with Xander and Josie.

No comments: