Sunday, October 10, 2010

First haircut

Mom was feeling sick last week so I took the kids for a haircut to Snip-Its. It was Josie's first haircut and I was sure to ask for a baggie to take home her curls in.

The kids were both good, of course, not only because they are always good, but there were TV's with cartoons on in front of each station which turns them into Zombies.

Snip-Its is a haircut chain that specializes in overpriced kids haircuts. $18 for a buzz cut for Xander and $23 for a cut for Josie. They also require all employees to have a facial piercing or a large visible tattoo. I got over the price pretty easily because of the speed, quality and friendliness of the service. I'm not over the body art.

Anyway, here is Josie in all of her cuteness in her church dress from last week. I made her promise me until she started crying that she'd never get a disgusting neck tattoo or facial piercing. If it was only that easy.


No comments: