Tuesday, December 18, 2007

3 Months

So it was three months ago that I woke up and thought "At least two weeks to go. Today I think I'll try to get that manicure and pedicure so at least my feet will look pretty when I give birth. Oh, and I need to get the baby safety seat in the car checked this afternoon. And I definitely need to do laundry because Chris is out of jeans and unmentionables." I bet you are wondering if I really refer to Chris's underwear as unmentionables.

Of course all of that changed when I stood up and my water broke.

Now three months later we have Xander, a generally happy baby. He's gained over five pounds and a few inches and has outgrown most of his clothes already. He has good control over his head. He rarely goes cross eyed and can recognize his mom and dad. He's a little chatter box when he wakes up in the morning. He is so different from three months ago.

Now he gets to celebrate Christmas and New Year's with us and we will see what the next year will bring.

No comments: