Sunday, August 5, 2007

week 31

You know, if you scroll up and down the page really quick, it's like a mini flip book. Except instead of a stick figure it's a bulging belly.

Here we are, bulging along at week 31.


Progress on refinishing the furniture for Peanut's room is slow. I finally made some headway on the crib. The crib is pretty nice, it's about 60 years old, and Amanda's Grandma used it for all of her kids, her kids used it for their kids and a bunch of second cousins used it the decades in between. Somewhere along there somebody got the bright idea to paint it yellow (I think it was Amanda's Aunt) and I've been cursing that idea all day long. It's not that bad, but it isn't a walk in the park either.

Hopefully, I won't shame anybody, or myself, by what I do to it.

Then there is the dresser....that's going to be the one piece of furniture that I really don't want to screw up. So I'm practicing on everything else first.

Other than that, Amanda's eating Tums like it's dessert. She had a dr.s visit last week and it went good. Oh, and pregnant women are easy to whoop in in scrabble. Either that or it was a fluke and I got lucky.

No comments: