Sunday, August 19, 2007

herd of preggers

From time to time pregnant women may be found in packs.


Now I know everyone knows the pregnant one on the right, but the other girl that Amanda is belly to belly with is Lacey! For those of you who don't know Lacey she is the one who introduced us a long, long time ago back at UT. Well, not really introduced. It's complicated, but in a nutshell this girl named Becky asked me out on a date, I was dating someone else at the time, but we became friends and through Becky I met Lacey. A few months later Lacey turned 21 and had a party, Amanda and her roommate Becky (a different one) were there. Amanda and her Becky left and I asked Lacey "Who where those two?", because they were both blonde and hot. I asked if either one was available and she said that one was engaged but she couldn't remember who (Lacey has a knack for remembering important details). Then Lacey had another 21st birthday party (because her bday was in the middle of the week and being that we were engineering nerds we couldn't tie one on) and Amanda walked in --I'll never forget that --hoowee those legs! So then I twisted Lacey's arm and made her introduce us.

So that's the how I met your mother story for Peanut and the rest of you!

So then we got hitched and we made Lacey the reader, then Lacey got hitched to Steve.



Aww, what a nice couple!

Since Lacey can't make it to the shower this weekend, we had to meet up with her so her and Amanda could rub bellies. We had a fun time chatting and catching up. I think it was the first time I've been around Lacey and she didn't drop her beer--I think it was only because she isn't allowed to have any.

No comments: