Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cute clothes, ahoy!

I don't think of myself as much of a fashionista or a shopaholic but boy do I like shopping for Josie. I don't buy much (mostly thanks to the many generous gifts from others) and when I do buy things it is usually at a garage sale. Really, babies out grow clothes in about 3 months so used clothes are usually in great shape.

Occasionally I do find myself looking at something cute and on sale and I cave. This started before Josie even arrived. I was in a store that was having a sale and found this 'creeper'. I thought "Great, it's adorable, it's easy on and off with all of the snaps and...

"... it has butt ruffles!"


I never thought I'd be a sucker for butt ruffles. And in searching the internet I've found directions to add butt ruffles to clothes. I'll refrain from trying that myself (at least until I finish knitting Josie leggings for this fall).

This outfit must be mighty cute because I.... um I mean Josie.... also received it from Chris's mom. We went and exchanged it for an equally cute creeper of another color.

And then I...drat, I mean Josie...received it as a gift from a former student. But in a size larger! Ha! So if there are any warm days this fall, Josie can keep sporting this little ensemble. I can just add leggings to keep her warm.

No comments: