Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One Month Already

Wow, it is much harder keeping up with the blog with two ankle biters around.

Josie is already one month old, can you believe it? She's doing great and even has something of a schedule going on. The best part is that nights are going pretty well (knock on wood). There have even been a couple nights of 6+ hours of sleep in a row. I wake up mildly freaked out that she isn't awake yet but I'm getting used to it. The best part is that she times a second wake up to coincide with Chris getting up, so he takes her down to the basement during his workout time while I get another hour of sleep.

What else can I tell you about the little darling.... She gets the hiccups a lot. And they are of the loud, painful-sounding variety. She won't take a pacifier. She doesn't like it when Xander tries to dance with her (he just takes her hand and moves it back and forth).

I forgot to update statistics from Josie's one week appointment, so here they are.
Weight: 8 lbs., 11 oz. (already passing her birth weight)
Height: 20 inches
Head: 13.5 inches

And the one month statistics:
Weight: 9 lbs., 13 oz.
Height: 21.5 inches (all of the wiggles she does sure must stretch her out)
Head: 14.5 inches

I tried taking Xander along to the appointment and I don't think I'll be doing that again. Josie cried the whole time and Xander kept getting into the cabinet and trying to get out the door. Ugh, it made for a long day.

------------------

In other news, Xander and Josie send out a big welcome to their new cousin Adyson!

No comments: