Thursday, June 18, 2009

38 Weeks

Well, the doctor says that I am 3 cm and Enchilada could come along at any time. Or Enchilada might wait two more weeks.

In the meantime I am the lucky recipient of pregnancy rash. It's all below my belly button, so I can't actually see it, but it itches horribly. I've tried a couple different rash creams, but a thick lotion I have seems to help the best. Nonetheless at least once a day I will brush past something that causes a flare up and itches again. I guess it goes away after birth.

I've given up on a lot of chores, especially any that involve bending over. Chris brings the laundry down for me, I've informed him that he is helping me with grocery shopping from now on, our shower is disgusting. Even getting Xander to clean up at night has become too difficult because it involves getting on the floor and chasing him around to keep him on task.

Chris is totally ready for the birth now. He has repeatedly threatened me with eating Chinese every night since I had Chinese food the night before Xander was born. We're going out this Friday for some fancy Chinese, but we have plans on Saturday and Sunday. I figure if Chinese doesn't work, we'll try Indian food next week.

No comments: