Tuesday, March 31, 2009

26 Weeks

This shirt fit fine for all of the first pregnancy, so I'm going to pretend that I shrank it in the wash and that's why it's almost too small. I kept having to tug it down when I had company.

Don't you like how Xander just had to jump in the picture?

Not much new with the pregnancy. I'm still getting acid reflux, but it's not bad if I remember to not overeat and avoid the tomato sauce. I think I'll get more 'nesting' this time around. Sunday I went around and cleaned all of the windows, which I have not done since moving in nearly two years ago. I also really want Xander's old clothes out of the attic so I can start sorting what can be reused.

I do get a little freaked out that Enchilada doesn't move much. For a while I would wake up in the middle of the night with the bumping and thumping. Now I will go days without much movement. I remember Xander being born with the cord wrapped around his neck and I'm hoping Enchilada isn't having that trouble. Scary to think about.

No comments: