Sunday, April 22, 2007

Week 16 belly pics and fashion show!

Hello. Here is our week 16 belly picture. Nice huh?


This week someone had a bout with morning sickness. :( That's okay, Amanda's feeding requirements are beginning to increase. She's starting to get really cranky if she doesn't get anything to eat when she snaps her fingers. Like I poof out of a lantern or something, geez.

Anyway, this weather was so nice this weekend and we went for a drive. We ended up going past Kohl's and Amanda wanted to get some maternity clothes, since now she only has 1 pair of jeans that fit and can't button any more of her school pants. So we decided to get her some new pants so that we wouldn't stunt Peanut's growth by restricting her belly. And of course she needed some new tops too since her belly pokes out of her others.

So, without further rambling, I give you the Pregnant Lady Fashion Show!! Brought to you by Kohl's buy 1 get 1 free sale (so we bought 2 of everything!).

New top and pants. The dialog we had after she tried on this shirt was pretty funny.

A: I don't like this shirt it itches.
C: I don't care, it looks nice on you.
A: But it itches!
C: So, you itch anyway. You're getting it and you're going to wear it!

Plenty of room for belly.



The shirt in this one is old, so skip that.



By this time she was pretty tired of me taking pictures of her, so I didn't get a smile on this one.


Ta da! Now post a comment and tell her how nice she looks in the new maternity clothes.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Yay for new clothes! Gotta say, the blue shirt/gray pants is really cool. I want that in non-maternity! I like the square neckline and the color looks great on you. Also loving the jean skirt.

The rest are also very flattering. They look comfy without being slouchy at all and the colors are all good. And most of them are basic enough to stash away for future pregnancies too! (or, um, lend to your cool friends when they get pg again... ;) )

Although I did have to LOL at the "plenty of room for belly." Sure, there is until about week 36. Then even these shirts will leave your belly button poking out and you'll wonder what the heck you were doing buying such a "small" shirt. It's incomprehensible what your body will do!

Anonymous said...

I must say Chris, you're such a good husband, going clothes shopping with Amanda and doing the fashion show thing.

s

chicks514 said...

Julie: Thank you so much for complementing her on the blue shirt with the square neckline. I had to twist her arm to get it. It looks so nice though, doesn't it?

S: I wasn't fishing for complements for me, but thanks! You're supposed to tell Hugs she looks nice!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you were fishing.

Of course she looks nice. That goes without saying.

s

Hugs said...

Thanks for the compliments :) Chris had more fun shopping than I did and he thought -everything- looked good on me. At least its easy to make him happy!