Sunday, February 3, 2013

Winding Down

While I wouldn't describe our lives as hectic, there is definitely some weeks that are busier than others. This week it included a broken garage door, beginning the search for a new dentist only to find out we could keep our current dentist, dance class, tutoring, soccer, pizza and game night with neighbors, mom's night off and overtime for dad.

Despite all of that, it has been a surprisingly nice weekend. Time to share some pictures.

We've had the fireplace going for most of the weekend.
This is the first we've had it going this winter and the kids loved it.

Watching the Super Bowl after trying a dinner of appetizers.
Xander's favorite part of dinner was dipping cheese puffs in pizza sauce.

Josie was not very interested in the Super Bowl so played with her My Little Ponies,
making her bracelets into necklaces for them.

Xander is happy that his new cousin will be another boy.

This is Xander's 'to do' list from a couple weeks ago, since I had my own list. He accomplished 'have fun' and 'play with Josie' but was unable to get to 'wrctgether' (work together).

Hannah's hair has grown long enough to be in her eyes. I'm not a big fan of bangs so tried barrettes, which did not work out. Pulling her hair up into a Pebbles Flinstone 'do is working much better. I sent Chris a text with this picture and said "You said I could be anything I want, so I became a unicorn."

No comments: