Monday, July 9, 2012

Hannah at 4 Months


Hannah will be 5 months in two days, so here are the 4 month stats!

Weight: 15 lbs, 12 oz.
Height: 26 inches

Usually the doctor gives me a fancy handout with that data along with fun reminders about not giving an infant a hunk of apple with peanut butter on it. This time I didn't get one, probably due to talking about my possibly broken foot (it's not, by the way). I do recall that Hannah's statistics, including her head circumference, are all normal. So even though she seems like she is growing fast, it's just my mommy perspective.



I mentioned last time all of the things she is doing now. I have three things to add. Drool! This girl is a drool machine. No sign of teeth yet but I'm sure they are coming. The drool adds a certain dramatic flair to the raspberries she blows for everyone.

And she loves, loves, loves the jumperoo. If we aren't at home, someone needs to bounce her. Not constantly, mind you, just enough to keep her happy.

She also loves Peek-A-Boo. She isn't playing yet but loves it when I (or anyone) plays it with her. I spent some quality time playing it with her when we were stuck in traffic during vacation. It was much better than listening to her scream when she became tired of being buckled up.

No comments: