Tuesday, April 12, 2011

San Diego Vacation - Hotel

This is the last post about our vacation, I promise. We just had so much fun I that I have to get it all documented.

Our hotel experience went pretty well. We had a two bed room with a crib for Josie. The first night was lousy with the spring break boys playing WrestleMania at 11:30 at night. The next few nights were much better. You already know about the pool. While there was no free continental breakfast, there was a nice restaurant with delicious food. By the last morning Xander was running in yelling "Good morning!" to the cashier.

We went out for dinner a couple nights but stayed in the other nights because we were just so tired and knew the kids wouldn't deal well with sitting patiently.

We turn into zombies in front of the television.


"Hey!" Made them look!



Xander is in his zone.


My favorite picture ever. Once again I have to add that she did not learn this from me.


Bed head!


I accidentally had my camera phone on video mode when I originally took the above picture.
Perfect timing on Chris's part!

No comments: