Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hello morning sickness

Well, this pregnancy will be a little bit of a trial.

The sickness has kicked my butt the past two weekends. Mostly it is nausea, especially when I look at food. It made grocery shopping not fun. This past weekend I made my friend pull over (in the dark, on a curvy road, in the rain) because I had to get sick. That was after barely eating all day. Fortunately, I've been fine during the week.

And the emotional roller coaster is so much worse and hitting me earlier than last time. I turned on the news to find out a news caster had died and tears just started rolling. A few other things have set off the waterworks too.

I can't seem to stop yawning either. Even though I have gotten enough sleep and I don't feel too tired, I just seem to yawn all day.

Maybe I'm just getting it out of the way now so the end of the pregnancy will be easier.

No comments: