Wednesday, May 7, 2008

His daddy is a shark

Ok, where are all of these teeth coming from?? I thought babies got one or two and then waited. He's working on two more teeth on top and you can see where there are two more on top lined up after that.

At least he's not grinding his teeth anymore. That was the most horrible noise ever.

We printed out pictures from vacation a couple of days ago. I showed Xander some of the pictures and he smiled at a few. Then I realized he was smiling at the pictures of himself! So I riffled through and pulled out the close ups of him. I would show him and he would smile. On the pictures where he had a big grin, Xander started laughing. I wish I had gotten video. Being able to laugh at yourself is a good life skill, so I'll chalk that one up to my superior parenting skills.

No comments: