Friday, October 4, 2013

Update - Josie style (with Well Check!)

We finally had Josie's 4 year well check. It's a few months late because insurance won't cover it on her birthday (due to being in California a couple years ago) and then I completely forgot to take her in when I did get the appointment scheduled. Oops. Since there were no concerns about her health, it took another month to get her in for her check up.

Weight: 35 lbs (42nd percentile)
Height: 40.5 in (53rd percentile)

This is where I would link to Xander's 4 year stats, but apparently I never published them. He was 46.6 lbs (98th percentile) and 42.5 in (94th percentile). So despite Josie being middle of the road, she seems dainty by comparison.

We answered all of the doctor's questions and then she received a couple vaccinations. We had talked about it before hand and I promised her chocolate milk for lunch. She grimaced and yelped but didn't cry. I told her she was super brave and the nurse gave her sparkly band-aids and two stickers.

Meanwhile, Josie is an inquisitive sponge. She asks about every other sentence that comes out of my mouth. "What does 'that's cool' mean?"
"How are houses made?"
"How are beds made?"
"What's 'a minute'?"

S'mores!

She declined additional s'mores because they were so messy.


Hannah has to join in the picture fun.

We've held off on nail polish until this summer.

She's still my little sleeper. She doesn't need a nap most days but occasionally she'll disappear
after school and I'll find her snoring away.

She still loves drawing and any kind of art or craft. 

No dance class this year, but that hasn't impeded her flexibility.


"Mom, take a picture because I'm so bea-u-tiful!"

Speaking of drawing.....

When I asked her why she drew on the wall, she replied "It's so cute!"

No comments: