Thursday, April 23, 2009

That's not my name!

(if you know that song, it will be stuck in your head the rest of the day!)

We are always asked the same basic questions about Enchilada.
When are you due?
Do you know if the baby is a boy or girl?
Do you have a name picked out?
And then the brave souls will ask what names we are thinking of. So here they are!

1) Buffy. Just kidding! Really!
2) Lorelai. Well, Chris vetoed that one.
3) If we were having twins, I would totally go with Sydney and Shelby (where I grew up).
4) Adrianna (but we'd just yell Adrian when we were angry with her).
5) Stella (also a good yelling name).
6) Nancy or Daphne (because she will be a detective).
7) Cordelia, Faith, Druscilla or Winifred (because I can't have Buffy).

Ok, and there have been some strong suggestions including:
Katinka
Penelope or 'Penny'
Trisha Junior

2 comments:

Dandysue said...

Have fun making your choice!

Ikkin said...

She'll be a detective, but Velma isn't in the mix? I can't imagine why! If I wasn't so enamored with Penelope, I would totally jump on the Lorelai bandwagon.